Terms and Conditions
Last updated: August 24, 2017
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) govern your relationship with / website (the “Service”) operated by MH Scan & Print GmbH (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- 1 Purchases
- 2 Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
- 3 Additional details regarding the BachelorPrint plagiarism check and editing services (including format checking)
- 4 Additional details regarding printing, binding and embossing academic works
- 5 Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
- 6 Intellectual Property
- 7 Links To Other Web Sites
- 8 Termination
- 9 Limitation Of Liability
- 10 Disclaimer
- 11 Governing Law
- 12 Changes
- 13 Contact Us
- 14 German Consumer Dispute Resolution Act
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide the information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Purchases.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorised or illegal transaction is suspected.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating our offerings of products and services on the Service. The products or services available on our Service may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites.
We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
Additional details regarding the BachelorPrint plagiarism check and editing services (including format checking)
(1) A customer can only cancel a plagiarism check and/or editing request if she/he has not yet received an e-mail with the plagiarism check results within 24 hours.
(2) The provider is not responsible for damages of any kind resulting from incorrect or incomplete or incorrectly transferred data by the customer or on behalf of the customer.
(3) The provider shall not be held liable for damages to or loss of data that has been saved by the provider.
(4) If the specified plagiarism check time of 24 hours or the editing time is not adhered to for technical reasons, the provider shall not be held liable.
(5) The provider shall not be held liable for not detecting plagiarisms or issues pertaining to spelling.
(6) The provider shall not be held liable for consequential damages resulting from possible study delays, or damages resulting from the unsuccessful completion of studies, or if an academic paper did not receive a passing grade.
(7) If our editing services cannot meet the editing deadline, the customer shall be informed in a timely manner.
Additional details regarding printing, binding and embossing academic works
(1) Orders where express shipping has been selected (for example, Next Day Express or Saturday Express) can only be canceled or changed within the first 30 minutes after the order has been submitted.
(2) Regular orders can only be canceled within one hour after the order has been submitted, as they are processed one hour after submission.
(3) The provider shall not be held liable if an academic paper is not delivered or is delivered late due to failure on the part of the shipping provider. The provider is liable until the package has been transferred to the shipping provider.
Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of MH Scan & Print GmbH and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Germany and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of MH Scan & Print GmbH.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by MH Scan & Print GmbH.
MH Scan & Print GmbH has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that MH Scan & Print GmbH shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall MH Scan & Print GmbH, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
MH Scan & Print GmbH its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Bavaria, Germany, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
German Consumer Dispute Resolution Act
Note in compliance with § 36 German Consumer Dispute Resolution Act
The seller / supplier will not participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a customer arbitration service according to the German Consumer Dispute Resolution Act and is not bound to.
Note in compliance with § 37 German Consumer Dispute Resolution Act
The customer arbitration service responsible for us is the Allgemeine Verbraucherschlichgungsstelle des Zentrums für Schlichtung e.V.
Straßburger Straße 8
77694 Kehl am Rhein
We will not participate in dispute settlement proceedings before this customer arbitration service and are not bound to.
Consumer information according to Article 14, Paragraph 1 of Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013:
Within the framework of the Regulation on online dispute resolution in consumer affairs, an EU Commission online dispute resolution platform is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.