Online proofreading by professional proofreaders
Highly qualified, academic, professional proofreaders to ensure the best possible result from proofreading.
Broad range of different correction services
Easily find the right offer for your bachelor’s thesis
Two documents result from proofreading
Two documents as a result: one with visible corrections, one with them already incorporated
Proofreading includes tips for a flawless bachelor’s thesis
Recommendations of which steps are missing to make yours the perfect bachelor’s thesis
Money back guarantee
Dissatisfied with the proofreading services? Simply get your money back
Once you’ve submitted your academic work for proofreading, an expert proofreader will take a look at it and correct your spelling, grammar and punctuation. The sooner you submit your document for proofreading, the sooner you’ll have it back, so head over there to start proofreading now.
In the end, you will receive two documents- one with the visible corrections and another with the corrections already incorporated. We recommend proofreading for assignments, essays and papers.
The amount of time required for your proofreading will depend on how long your academic paper is and whether you’ve purchased any other correction add-ons. But for a general idea, your proofread will take anywhere from 1-7 days. Start proofreading or editing now.
Before submitting your paper for proofreading, take a look at the list of proofreading and editing services to ensure that you’re choosing the right service. Double check your due dates and then upload your academic work. You’ll have it back in your hands in 1-7 days.
Yes! Proofreading will focus on your grammar, punctuation and spelling, whereas editing will include a phase in which your phrasing and expressions are optimised by our professional editors. Your intellectual property will not be drastically changed and it will still remain self-written and authentic. Follow the link for a full overview of the differences between editing and proofreading.
Yes! There are many online editing or proofreading services available. Some are businesses and others are freelancers working solo. Before deciding on a company or a service, take a look at the services that each one offers and ensure that you choose the one that is the best for you- whether it be editing or just proofreading. Not too sure what you need? Read about the difference between editing and proofreading. It’s also important that you read through each company’s website to learn about their processes and whether it aligns with what you’re looking for.
You Need Online Proofreading
With a bachelor’s thesis, master’s thesis or dissertation, both the content and the language should be error free. To achieve this objective, our academic proofreading team will closely proofread your text.
In particular, spelling, grammar, punctuation, consistent spelling, missing or double spaces, chapter headings and footnotes will be looked at during the proofreading. By doing this, we guarantee: the quality standard of your work will meet the examiner’s standard for your bachelor’s or master’s thesis! With our professional online proofreading service, we will help you get a top mark for your thesis!
Money Back Guarantee
If, contrary to our expectations, we haven’t stuck to our promises and you have good reason to complain about our proofreading service, you will get a 100% refund – no ifs, no buts. More information: Our quality promises
Proofreading is our reasonably priced basic online service. If you simply want to have your mistakes corrected but do not want in-depth language revision, then online proofreading is exactly the right service for you. Even for those who have trouble with punctuation and spelling, proofreading is recommended.
The BachelorPrint Quality Standard: Success for Your Work
Our quality standard for proofreading is no less than making your work perfect!
You’ve given everything to make your work perfect, so we’ll do so too through editing and proofreading! Our team of highly qualified academic editors and proofreaders will optimize your work. Your success is our goal.
And you´ll thank us! Customers appreciate that it’s our goal to get the most out of your work together with our professional proofreaders. Want to make your academic work the best it can possibly be? Then order the right online proofreading service now! Click the link above for more information on our quality standard.
Important Information on Online Proofreading
We’d like to offer you the best online proofreading & editing services possible. Be it for project work, a bachelor’s thesis, a master’s thesis, paper or dissertation, we’ll ensure a high-quality standard.
The following points are of particular importance to us to get the best result possible from proofreading:
- When ordering the online proofreading service, please always specify a due date for the corrected document. This makes it easier for us to set the correction times for your work.
- Please always send us your work for proofreading as a Word or OpenOffice file, or LaTeX, not as PDF! We can only integrate the corrections directly into your bachelor’s thesis, master’s thesis or other type of thesis with these file types.
- Even if you’ve decided on proofreading, it’s important to do a plagiarism check before. You only need 30 minutes and any important changes can still be made before proofreading.
- With BachelorPrint, you get double the service for the same price when ordering proofreading or editing. After proofreading, you’ll get two documents. The first document shows the corrections with annotations in the text. The second incorporates the comments and improvements into the text. This saves you the arduous task of making the changes yourself.
- If you’ve decided on proofreading, but improvements can still be made in terms of expression and style, we’ll let you know and you can decide whether you’d also like to go for Editing PLUS for your work.
- Note: Professional and extensive editing takes a week depending on the workload. If this doesn’t fit with your deadline, we’ll do our best to correct your work as fast as possible.
- We always think about working in a holistic way as all components should be perfect for your bachelor’s thesis, master’s thesis or other academic work to be a success. If you’ve ordered a cover page check, but further changes are still required to make your thesis perfect, of course we’ll let you know and recommend an editing or proofreading service suitable for your work.