Printing & Binding
✓ 3D live preview of your binding
✓ Look inside function
✓ FREE next-day delivery
Price from €7.90
Why Choose BachelorPrint
FREE next-day delivery
Order your personal dissertation today and receive your order the next day with FREE delivery.
NEW look inside function
Final check made super easy! Scroll digitally through your binding pages before you order online.
Online 3D configuration
Not sure if you prefer red or blue leather binding? The online 3D live preview helps you with every decision!
Our Binding Recommendation
Number one recommendation: Premium leather book binding for your dissertation binding
- Color Selection: Available in red, black, green, blue
- Surface Material: Soft, textured, light leather look
- Customized Embossing: In black, gold or silver
- Corner Protectors: Black, gold or silver
- Ribbon-Colors: In gold, silver, black, white and blue
- For dissertations with a page count of 10 - 370
1. Easy PDF file upload
Convert your text into a PDF file. Now upload your dissertation to our shop.
2. Start your configuration
Design the printing and binding of your dissertation with our 3D live preview.
3. More extras & accessories
Select custom embossing, practical corner protectors or a book ribbon and place your order.
4. Free next-day delivery
Only with BachelorPrint will you receive your order the next day with free shipping!
NEW: final check with look inside function
Unfortunately, many neglect to do a final proof before printing and binding their dissertation. The reason for this is of course the stress and often the time constraints. We make this task easier for you! We have integrated a ‘look inside function’ into our shop. You can use it to scroll through your binding online. Formatting errors, incorrectly formatted tables and blurred graphics can be identified and quicky improved. Then all you have to do is place your order.
BachelorPrint’s 3D online configurator plus delivery date display and price calculation
Every configuration and change in your dissertation is digitally displayed online in our 3D live preview. This way, you know exactly what your finished product will look like. In addition, our shop automatically calculates how much each option will cost and even when you will receive your delivery. Printing and binding a dissertation made easy!
Standard leather book binding – a classy option for dissertation binding
- Available in these Colors: Blue, green, black and red
- The Surface: Shiny, textured, looks like leather
- Embossing Option: Custom logo in gold, silver and black
- Corner Protectors: In gold, silver and black
- Ribbon Colors: Gold, silver, black, white or blue
- Number of Pages: For dissertations of 10 - 370 pages
Thermal binding - perfect for multiple copies of your dissertation printing
- Back Cover: Matte, textured, looks like leather (cardboard)
- Front Cover: Transparent plastic
- Back Colors: Blue, black, green, white, grey, yellow
- For a dissertation with a page range of 2 - 450 pages
Spiral binding - affordable dissertation printing
- Spiral Options: Metal and plastic (black)
- Surface: Transparent front cover (plastic), back page textured (cardboard)
- Colors: Blue, red, yellow, white, black, green, grey
- Our Recommendation: For a dissertation with 1 - 300 pages
Softcover - customised cover design for dissertation binding
- Design: Customized design
- Material: 300g/m² glossy premium paper with magazine look
- Our Recommendation for a Dissertation: Page count of 20-150 pages
Writing a dissertation requires nerves of steel. That is why it is important that you treat yourself when you finish your dissertation and choose a pretty cover. The binding you choose must match the occasion and be of high quality, because as you know, this is not a short paper.
Our 3D live preview will help you to decide – you can try out all the bindings untill you have the right one! And to check your formatting with the tables and pictures in your dissertation, you can even use the look inside function.
PLUS: Order today and receive your dissertation tomorrow – with NO shipping costs!
Comparison of Bindings
|Premium leather binding||Standard leather binding||Thermal binding||Softcover||Spiral binding|
|configure now||configure now||configure now||configure now||configure now|
|Finish||Textured, matte, soft, leather look||Textured, shiny, smooth, leather look||Transparent front film, back page in leather look||Glossy, printable cover in magazine look||Transparent front film, back page in leather look|
|Customized cover design||Yes
(Text and your institution logo, in either silver, gold, black)
(Text and your institution logo, in either silver, gold, black)
|Self-adhesive triangular pocket||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Self-adhesive CD case||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Number of pages||10 - 370||10 - 370||2 - 450||20 - 150||1 - 300|
|Suitability for dissertation binding||
|Info on binding||To premium leather binding||To standard leather binding||To thermal binding||To softcover||To spiral binding|
When you decide for dissertation binding with BachelorPrint, we recommend that you keep an eye on the countdown above and make use of the delivery time calculator as soon as possible. The next day express delivery is free of charge at BachelorPrint.
Visit the print shop to see your exact delivery date.
The most important factor for most students when it comes to dissertation printing is the price. The price includes factors such as: type of binding and number of pages when printing and binding your dissertation. You can calculate the exact price for dissertation printing beforehand here: Print Shop
A cheaper binding with fewer pages does not cost as much as a premium leather binding for 200 pages. But we offer you many options where you can save money:
Free premium paper
We charge you 45% less than other suppliers! Plus: with BachelorPrint, your order is delivered for free!
At BachelorPrint, we use 100 g/m² premium-paper as standard for printing and set the same price for color – and black/white printing.
To have your dissertation printed and bound, you can either go to a copy shop or simply order your dissertation binding online. Both have their advantages and disadvantages.
One advantage of the print shop is that you can conveniently place your order from home. You configure your binding and then look at the end product using our 3D live preview. Then simply order and get your order delivered the next day for free.
We also recommend high-quality binding for important work, such as the dissertation. For this reason, the leather binding is our top recommendation! It not only looks noble and high quality, but also gives your examiner a perfect first impression.
For work such as dissertations, either the 80 g/m² paper or the 100 g/m² paper is often used. At BachelorPrint we use the 100 g/m² paper as our standard, as it is not only more robust, but also feels better when you browse through the thesis. However, if you want to print and bind your dissertation on both sides, we recommend that you even use the 120 g/m² paper to ensure that the text does not show through.
If you want to know more about the right paper for your dissertation, follow this link to our blog post: Which paper for dissertation printing & binding?
With BachelorPrint you have many options to have your dissertation printed and bound inexpensively. Additionally, you can also get embossing for ‘type of work’ free of charge, as well as express delivery.
You want to save extra money? Check our page for free printing!
BachelorPrint as an online printing service offers you several advantages like:
- 24-hour delivery for dissertations, even in large quantities. Order before the countdown above runs out and we deliver the next day (depending on your location)
- FREE delivery
- No minimum order value
- FREE 100 g/m² branded paper for optimum print quality
- High-quality binding for your dissertations
- 3D live preview in the BachelorPrint print shop
- Customisable embossing for your cover with the logo of your institution embossed into the leather binding for dissertations
- FREE ‘type of work’ embossing (e. g. bachelor’s thesis, master’s thesis, dissertation etc.)