FREE next-day delivery
Upload your PhD, choose your binding and get your free next-day delivery.
INNOVATIVE Look inside function
The look inside function helps you do your final touch-up. Correct your formatting for a perfectly printed PhD thesis.
Online 3D configuration
Easily configure your PhD thesis in our print shop and you will see your finished binding in the 3D configurator.
Our Binding Recommendation
Premium leather book binding – make a perfect impression with your PhD binding
- Customised Embossing: Your personal logo
- Embossing Colour: Black, gold or silver
- Surface: Textured, leather-like-surface
- Binding Colours: Red, blue, green or black
- Ribbon: In blue, white, silver, gold and black
- Book Corners: In silver, gold and black
- Our Recommendation for a PhD Thesis: 10 - 370 pages
Price: from €19.90
1. PhD thesis upload
Upload your PhD as PDF for printing and binding in our online configurator.
2. Choose the binding
Design your favourite binding with our 3D live preview. Try out all the bindings you like online until you find the right one for your PhD.
Ribbon bookmark, corner protectors or self-adhesive CD sleeves. Find the perfect extras for your PhD!
4. Next-day express shipping
Are you pressed for time? No problem! Find your binding and benefit from our next-day express shipping.
BRAND NEW: final proof with look inside function
A PhD is a major thesis and of course your main goal is for your hard work to be successful. Our new look inside function will make your final check easier – no more incorrect formatting! This function allows you to browse through your PhD online and check it page-by-page. You will even see all our additional options in your PhD binding, like corner pockets, fold-out pages and the self-adhesive sleeves.
3D online configurator with delivery date display and live price calculation
You are not sure about the look of your PhD binding? Then just try out different bindings and find the perfect one for you. With the 3D live preview, you will see your final product before you place your order. PLUS, the shop will calculate your exact delivery date and you’ll get a live price calculation.
Standard leather book binding for a PhD thesis
- Custom Embossing: Possible on leather binding
- Embossing Colour: In silver, gold and black
- Surface: Smooth and shiny
- Available In: Red, blue, green and black
- Ribbon In: Blue, white, silver, gold and black
- Corners In silver, gold and black
- Our Recommendation: For a PhD with 10 - 370 pages
Price: from €15.90
Thermal binding is the affordable classic for PhD binding
- Spine Colours: Red, black, yellow, blue, green, grey or white
- Surface: Textured surface, transparent front cover (plastic)
- Our Recommendation for Your PhD: 2 - 450 pages
Price: from €9.90
Spiral binding is the most affordable variant for PhD binding
- Colours: Red, black, white, yellow, blue, green or grey
- Binding Options: Plastic or metal spiral binding
- Surface: Transparent front cover, back page in textured surface
- Our Recommendation: PhD with 1 - 300 pages
Price: from €4.90
Unlimited design options with a softcover for your PhD thesis
- Design Options: Printable cardboard cover for a customised design
- Binding: Cardboard cover (300g/m² premium paper), shiny magazine look
- Our Recommendation: PhD up to 150 pages
Price: from €11.90
Find the perfect binding for your PhD thesis in our innovative online-shop. We have a wide range of amazing bindings. If you are not sure which binding you like the most, just use the online 3D Configurator and try out any of the bindings you like.
If you decide to order the exquisite premium or standard leather binding, you can add some practical top-quality accessories and extras like a ribbon bookmark, corner protectors or a CD with self-adhesive CD sleeve.
The best part: Order today – delivered tomorrow – with free delivery!
Comparison of Bindings
|Premium leather binding||Standard leather binding||Thermal binding||Softcover||Spiral binding|
|configure now||configure now||configure now||configure now||configure now|
|Colours||black, blue, red, green||black, blue, red, green||black, blue, red, green, yellow, white, grey||Customizable||black, blue, red, green, yellow, white, grey|
|Finish||Textured, matte, soft, leather look||Textured, glossy, soft, leather look||Transparent front film, cardboard back in leather look||Glossy printable cover in magazine look||Transparent front film, cardboard back in leather look|
|Customised cover design||Yes
(Text and logo of your institution in either silver, gold, black)
(Text and logo of your institution in either silver, gold, black)
|Self-adhesive CD case||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Self-adhesive triangular pocket||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Number of pages||10 - 370||10 - 370||2 - 450||20 - 150||1 - 300|
|Suitability for PhD binding|
|Info on bindings||To premium leather binding||To standard leather binding||To thermal binding||To softcover||To spiral binding|
When printing and binding your PhD with BachelorPrint, we recommend you to order in the online print shop before the countdown above runs out if you want your PhD thesis to be produced on the same day. With the free express delivery, you get your binding within 24-72 hours (depending on your location).
Need more information? Head over to the online print shop for an exact delivery day calculation.
The most important factor for most students when printing and binding the PhD is the price. The price includes factors such as: type of binding and number of pages when printing and binding your PhD thesis. At BachelorPrint, we use 100 g/m² premium paper as standard for printing and the same price per page for color and black/white printing.
You can calculate the exact price for printing and binding your PhD thesis here: Print Shop
BachelorPrint as an online printing service offers you several advantages like:
- Production of your PhD thesis within one day. Order before the countdown above has run out and we deliver the next day (depending on your location)
- FREE delivery
- No minimum order value
- 3D live preview in the BachelorPrint print shop
- Individual embossing with university logo
- FREE ‘type of work’ embossing (e. g. bachelor’s thesis, master’s thesis, Dissertation etc.)
- High-quality bindings
- FREE 100 g/m² premium branded paper
For important work, such as the PhD, we recommend high-quality, elegant bindings. For this reason, the premium leather binding is our recommendation. The leather binding not only looks chic and high quality, but it is also a real eye-catcher. You’ll make a great first impression with the leather binding.
For printing and binding your PhD thesis, you can either go to a copy shop or simply order your PhD thesis in an online print shop. Both have their advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages of the online print shop are: You can conveniently place your order from home, configure your binding and see the end product in our 3D live preview. Then simply order and get your binding with free express delivery!
BachelorPrint offers the best value for money. Additionally, we present you with no delivery costs and a free embossing position (type of work position).
You want to save extra money? Check our page for free printing!
For important academic works such as the PhD, 80 g / m² paper or 100 g / m² paper is often used. At BachelorPrint, we use 100 g / m² paper as a standard, as it is not only more robust, but also feels better when you leaf through it. However, if you want to print and bind your dissertation double-sided, we recommend you even use 120 g / m² paper to ensure that the text does not show through.
If you want to know more about choosing the right paper for your PhD thesis, follow this link to our article: Which paper for thesis printing & binding?